No-Bake White Chocolate Shooter
Dessert | Puddings
Prep Time: 20 mins | Serving Size: 6 portions
Really show off your dessert skills with an edible white chocolate shooter! Topped with fresh fruit and a graham cracker crumble, you’ll be the talk of the dinner party with this dessert.
- 1 package Royal Delights White Chocolate
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jelly
- 1 orange
- 12 assorted berries
- 12 teaspoons graham crumble
- Follow the instructions for the White Chocolate; reserve 1 1/2 cup to mix with the jelly, transfer each batch into a piping bag
- Peel the orange and cut it lengthwise for garnish
- To assemble: pipe the White Chocolate in a cup shape: pipe the base first, and build the cup’s wall, freeze it until hard.
- After it gets hard (approximately 5 hours), add ½ teaspoon graham crumble into the edible White Chocolate cup, pipe or use a small spoon to add the White Chocolate with the strawberry jelly; Add two berries, and an orange wedge
Total time: 5 hours and 20 minutes
Inactive time: 5 hours