Cherry Shooter with Dark Chocolate
Dessert | Gelatins
Prep Time: 15 mins | Serving Size: 16 shooters
Looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe? This cherry gelatin dessert cup combines cherries, chocolate and gelatin and is sure to become an instant dessert favorite.
- 1 package Royal cherry gelatin
- 16 maraschino cherries
- ½ cup dark chocolate morsels melted
- Follow the instruction for the cherry gelatin, reserve it.
- Pat the cherries dry with a paper towel; Microwave the dark chocolate for 30 seconds, repeat the process until melted.
- To assemble: Dip the cherries into the melted chocolate and add into the shooters, leave in the freezer for 5 minutes; Then pour the gelatin into the shooters, leave in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes, then transfer it to the cooler, enjoy!
Total time: 30 minutes
Inactive time: 15 minutes