Strawberry Gelatin No-Bake Cheesecake
Dessert | Gelatins
Prep Time: 15 mins | Serving Size: 6 mini pie shells
Easy, no-bake strawberry cheesecake recipe that is just as delicious as it looks.
- 6 graham crust shells
- ¼ cup melted white chocolate
For the cheesecake filling:
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tbsp strawberry jelly
- 2 tbsp confectioners sugar
- 1 package Royal strawberry gelatin
- 3 fresh strawberries
- 1 cup water
- Microwave the white chocolate for 30 seconds, repeat the process until melted; Coat the shells with the melted chocolate, reserve it. Slice the strawberries in 2, lengthwise.
- Cheesecake filling: Microwave the cream cheese for 10 to 15 seconds, then combine all the ingredients for the cheesecake filling and stir. Portion the filling with 1 to 2 tablespoon into the shells, add the sliced strawberry, transfer to the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine the gelatin to 1/2 cup of boiling water, stir until dissolved; Transfer to a new container, add ½ cup cold water; Portion the strawberry gelatin into the shells, leave in the freezer 5 to 10 minutes and enjoy!
Total time: 30 minutes
Inactive time: 10 minutes